Wednesday 14 October 2015

Simon Says Stamp: Clean & Simple Christmas Blog Challenge

Hi All,



For todays card I stamped the snowmen on some white cardstock and coloured them in using my copic markers.
I then used the some distress inks on another piece of white cardstock and created a gradient background.
A little tip for the snowmen is that instead of cutting out those tiny little arms I stamped them on the background piece and layered the coloured snowman image on top. This is great as you would never know that it has been done like that and I don't have to stress about cutting all those small details out!
To finish off the card i added some Wink of Stella to all of the colour areas and some Glossy Accents to both of the buttons and the little heart!
So that's todays card. See below for a list of all items used on this card.
Have a lovely day and....happy crafting :)
Other products used
Simon Says Stamp Holiday Hellos
Woodware Winter Wishes Stamp set
Copic Markers - W1,YG03,YG17,Y17,Y38,R29,R05,B00
Simon Says Stamp 120lb cardstock (card base)
Stampin Up Whisper White Cardstock (background & snowman images)
Stampin Up Old Olive Cardstock (backing the sentiment)
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella
Stampin Dimensionals
Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
Tumbled Glass & Broken China Distress Inks

2 comments:

  1. hello Brittany! this is the cutest pair of snowmen...I adore your coloring FAB! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    I am having a World Kindness Giveaway on my blog, stop by and comment for your chance at winning....
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-best-day-ever.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Teresa!! haha I love them. They are so cute :) Thanks for having me!!

      Delete