Wednesday 7 October 2015

Wedding Card: Stampin Up

Hi Everyone,

Todays post is inspired by Stampin Up's Your Perfect Day stamp set.

I love the simplicity of this card. There really isn't much to it!!


First I stamped the wreath & extra leaves in Pistachio Pudding Stampin Up Ink pad. I then used second generation Crisp Cantaloupe ink for the flowers (this means I inked up my stamp and then stamped on a piece of scrap paper and then onto my card. This gives a slightly lighter shade of the ink that was used)

I then used the sentiment 'Congrats to you two' from the stamp set, and stamped it in Black Licorice Lawn Fawn ink.

To finish this card I added some Pretty Pink Posh Clear 4mm & 6mm sequins.

Other Products Used

Stampin Up Whisper White Cardstock
Neenah Desert Storm 100lb Cardstock
Tombow Mono Adhesive
Stampin Dimensionals

Thanks peeps.....happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment