Sunday 15 November 2015

SSS Monday Blog Challenge: The letter 'N'

 
Hi Everyone. For this blog challenge you had to choose a theme starting with the letter 'N'. I chose Navy! I whipped out my Vintage Flowers Altenew Stamp Set and some inks and stamped this floral cluster. I then backed it on Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack from Stampin Up. This card really took no time at all, and is definitely a card you could do in bulk.
 
Other Products Used
 
Night of Navy Cardstock - Stampin Up
Whisper White Cardstock - Stampin Up
Pool Party, Pacific Point & Night of Navy Ink Pads - Stampin Up
Versafine Onyx Black ink for the Sentiment
Birthday Greetings From Altenew
Pretty Pink Posh Clear Sequins - 4mm & 6mm
Stampin Dimensionals
Tombow mono adhesive
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Crafting :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a fabulous card! I love, love, LOVE the way you used navy! I think navy is such a fantastic color, but I don't incorporate it into my projects as often as I should. Thanks for reminding me of why navy is awesome. I also really like how you paired the elegance of the flower with the more geometric/abstract background. And I could not believe you said this took no time at all! Looks like a really pro card that I could've spent hours on! Thanks so much for sharing such a delightful piece with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Andrea!! It honestly didn't take that long...the fussy cutting of the flowers and leaves was the only time consuming part of this card. Thanks so much for your awesome feedback :) I love the Simon Says Stamp challenges. I love that they aren't so specific like some other blog challenges!! So much fun :) looking forward to creating my Wednesday challenge tonight.

      Delete